Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She's Back [plus video]



Kelly Clarkson has come out with a new song called "My life would suck without you". Wow and just the other day I thought she had faded away like most American Idols do. Anyways you can hear it tonight on American Idol (I think???). It is really upbeat.

In other News
-Sorry for the short post again, I'm not really supposed to be posting during the week ;]






Okay you could take a lot of different viewpoints on this [personally I think that the guy only needed to honk once] after that lol

Sincerely,
D

5 comments:

neonina05 said...

i know! glad to see the old kelly is back.

Auxiliary Girl said...

Hi,
The picture doesn't look like her, think she had "work done"?

Deborah said...

I'm glad she's back too :]

Deborah said...

Maybe it's all the makeup. At least the song is awesome.

Susan English Mason said...

OMG-Again Auxiliary Girl and I think the same! I looked at that pic of Kelly and thought it was Cher, for real...she looks like she had a full face makeover...maybe that's where she's been...hiding out waiting for the bruises to heal. BTW Katherine McPhee, runner up from American Idol, is singing with Andrea Bocelli and doing very well. She's just in a different genre so unless you follow classical you wouldn't know how successful she is since the Idol stint.