Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gossip Girl and the Inauguration

Okay,
President Obama's speech was very good today I was impressed.

Anyways,

Gossip Girl Last Night,


-I loved Blair's coat(s)

-Wow, can anybody believe that just because Blair might not of gotten into Yale just because of one B

-Aww I loved how Serena gave up her spot for Blair at Yale

-I hate how Blair ruined that spot by being well.... herself ;]

-Yay! Chuck and Lily joined forces and what do you know, Jack Bass is gone (thank goodness)


In Other News:

- Swim Practice was very intense today, we have a meet on Saturday against a really good team though (so I guess it will pay off)

- I finished the portion (aka 12 chapters) on Stephenie Meyer's website of Midnight Sun (I cannot believe that she just gave up, it was so good too)

Sincerely,
D

4 comments:

Susan English Mason said...

Did they let you watch the speech at school? I hadda work. Will you write a poem for my blog? I posted a photo of a sunset that looks like ashes and bones. Will you sign my guest book? I need, I need. I want, I want. Wah! Wah! I'm pouty baby.

Deborah said...

Yea, we got to miss classes to watch :]

Yes sure I'll try writing a poem for the picture [I don't know if it will come out...]

I am having trouble finding the guestbook

And finally lol ;]

Norah said...

Deborah, omg you will not believe this!!!! Kate just commented on by Rugby post, I am soooo happy! Thanks soo much for your advice, your a genius!!!

XOXO
Norah

Country Girl said...

Hi. I'm looking for Poutalicious. She won the giveaway over on my blog. Could she e-mail me at katydid56@gmail.com?

I left her a comment on her blog, too. Thanks!