Wednesday, January 28, 2009

If pants could kill... well they do now

I found some pants that would kill me today. I was looking around on the Bloomingdale's and I was looking at the leggings and pants section. I found a really tight pair of shiny black pants that Joe Jonas would probably wear :p


I decided to get a closer look. These pants are called "Aqua Women's Latex Liquid Leggings". Jokingly I asked if I could have them for my birthday.

"Sure I'll get those pants for you, let me just go get some life insurance"

"What do you mean" I asked.

"If you have too much exposure to latex, you would get an Anaphylactic Reaction and most likely die"

Awesome.

In Other News
-It is a snow day today

-I completed day 3 on the President's Challenge
-Blair is getting expelled from Constance Billard [I think....]
-I am going to go make Dulce De Leche and maybe some cupcakes :]


Toodles,
D

8 comments:

Norah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Norah said...

omg killer pants. I can picture giant pairs of pants walking around as Godzilla and stuff. rawr.

P.S. Blair can't get expelled, gossip girl wouldn't be the same without her. that carr teacher needs to go!

Auxiliary Girl said...

Deborah,

Remember, an anaphylactic reaction doesn't mean death, you have an epi pen if it ever gets to that point. So no worries....

Does anyone else imagine that the pants smell like a brand new tire? Eewwww.

Susan English Mason said...

Can you imagine if it gets too hot it probably smells like rubber burning?

Deborah said...

lol norah ok godzilla pants.

PB and AG:
Omg you're right those pants would smell terrible...

Auxiliary Girl said...

Pouty,

LOL, just think of these in the 105 degree temp in Arizona... no thank-you!! Wonder if Catwoman designed them.

Jackie said...

that would be funny to walk into school one day wearing pants like thoughs.......then again you'll have a reaction and they would smell totally bad.

Jackie said...

deborah!

i have the pictures from the thing!!!!!!!!

when shall i give them to you?