Friday, January 9, 2009

It is SO on!


Pft! J do you honestly think you're going to win this? Ha!


Just in case you are not J, let me fill you in:


J and I both think we can outrace each other at Mario Kart. Needless to say I will win.


In Other News:

-SSATs are tomorrow!!!! WISH ME LUCK I NEED IT

-I reached my 52 post which means I am over 50 posts!

-Gossip Girl News- Apparently the plot line is going to get so complicated and sick the actors asked if it was allowed [I can't wait]
Sincerely [as always],
D

6 comments:

Auxiliary Girl said...

Whoo hoo cant wait to witness this one!
Auxiliary Girl

Jackie said...

I can't wait till battle this one.......


MWAHAHAHA!!!!

Deborah said...

oh neither can I!!!

Kate said...

haha - your blog is so cool and funny :P

I got a wii and mario kart for chrimbo - i unlocked the 50CC STAR CUP TODAY!!

kate xx

Deborah said...

isn't it so fun congrats [its so fun when you unlock new stuff] and thanks, I love your blog too! the layout is so colorful!! :]

Auxiliary Girl said...

Wow,
Surprised Deborah didn't report the results of the big Mario Kart and Gutair Hero war!!! I witnessed the duel and as expected.... Deborah ruled at Mario Kart and Jackie dominated at Guitar Hero... guess this means they can both stick to what they are good at!