Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm not going to lie, i'm confuzzled

After a total of three sentences of Shakespeare's legendary "A Midsummer Night's Dream" I was probably more confused than I have ever been in my life.

So I went back to school today and some stuff happened (I can't say just incase, but you can email me) it got me kind of depressed [along with some other people.]

Okay back to happiness **spaz**
I had swim practice tonight, It went really well I broke a team record :]

More Bad News Sorry :[
SSATs are Saturday...

[By the title you can guess] confuzzedly yours,
D

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Good job swimming!!!

And u how you feel better and good luck on the SSATs!

Susan English Mason said...

Since you are an excellent swimmer, and swimmers always get immersed in their work, I know you will do well this Saturday. Don't go over the deep end worrying about it. Tests can be easy or hard. It deep-ends. Since you have quite a talent pool in your family, I know you will dive right in and ace the test.

Deborah said...

thanks :]

Jackie said...

awww! that was sweet!