Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day And My lovely visit to the doctor's Office


I finally got convinced to go to the doctor's today. I got pneumonia. Up until 10 minutes ago I thought it was spelled namonia. You know what the weird thing is, The day I got sick I asked my mom if I could stay home, and she said not unless I was sick so i grumbled "I should be so lucky". I really regret that now ;]


Anyways not much news other than that. :[
Except:
Haha they did find a cure for the common cold yesterday
Yipeeeeeeeeeee!
We will have medicine and stuff for it in ten years [sorry if that killed your happy buzz]
So the picture is wrong :]
Sincerely,
D

3 comments:

Susan English Mason said...

Do they really think they found a cure for the common cold?

So you learned a good lesson: Never wish sickness on yourself.

I hope you feel better soon. Are you playing the wii?

I have the pout-pout fish on my blog and I found a funny one about how sloths can't pout. They are on the bottom of my page.

Norah said...

You have to get better!!! I will miss you soooo much on Monday. Also I need help very badly, I accidently deleted the back round on my blog! (yes again) Question, if I smiles does it mean he's trying very hard not to laugh at you or is it just a smile? ( i'm hoping number 2 is right)

XOXO
Norah

Deborah said...

haha norah, will TRY to replace the background [again] on your blog.

And also, I thing he's just smiling [back at you] idk though depends on who.........