Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Cardnials lost, and I kicked N's butt at Guitar Hero, so things equal out


Ok well the title pretty much says it all about the superbowl, I'm too depressed to go into detail but yea...

Anyways onto brighter and happier things:
I had a swim meet and broke the team record (I got a 29.8 for the 50 yard freestyle) I do need to cut the time by about 2 seconds, but It's a PB (personal Best!!)

I had my first sleepover with N in 5 years it was amazing (she's posting about it also on her blog)

Gossip Girl was on last night:
Blair is still expelled!!
Carr and Dan!?!



Deb

6 comments:

Jackie said...

yay! Steelers won!
and, congrats on the swimming and the sleepover and the guitar hero!!

BLAIR GOT EXPELLED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
:(

(if the show could only follow the books again..........)

Deborah said...

ugh i hate the steelers for hurting brady omg are you a boston fan????

yea blair got expelled :(

Jackie said...

yes i am a boston fan but, my uncle played for the steelers!

Deborah said...

oh wow that is so cool!

Susan English Mason said...

You broke another speed record? Go speed racer! Woot-woot. And guitar hero champion. Awesomeness.

Deborah said...

lol aw thanks, oh by the way, I added the copyright on your blog :]