Monday, February 9, 2009

Lemonade Award


Wow, thanks Pouty Baby. I saw this award on some peoples' blogs a couple of months ago and I thought it was awesome.

Anyways here are the rules :

"The Lemonade Award is for sites, which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this post."


Okay, I don't know about ten.. but I will nominate/ give (??) it to these five


1.) Pouty Baby's Nonsense. How could I not! first of all she gave the award to me (lol that's not why though don't worry Pouty) Pouty is hysterical and never ceases to make me laugh my head off. My fave post by her is AND THE OSCAR GOES TO "HAPPY BLOG-IVERSARY BABY" I loved that video!


2.) Queen Of Haartz amazing writing with touching stories. My favorite post by Denise is Twilight Series is Astounding wow I love Edward Cullen, but those of you who have Twilight already know exactly why.


3.) a little bit of my life one of my favorite personal blogs, Jackie talks about her everyday life whatnot with her community- famous family, and skating, and how she really feels about swimming (her dad is a swim coach) However I hope that she will not stop blogging like she says in her most recent post. :[ maybe this award will cheer her up!!


4.) My Pink Sprinkled Blog. Kate is an absolutely "fabbity fab " blogger from Ireland. Kate shares her wisdom, chatter [my fave], DIY's, and other musings with a great writing flair. My favorite post by Kate is Get it done, girlfriend!!! wow, that post captured my life :]


5.) Skittle Goes Blog Tessa is a photographer, and hopefully soon- published author [*my fingers are crossed*]. Tessa shares her daily mini epiphanies, shards of wisdom, and daily highlights, and sometimes even her awesome photography. My favorite post by Tessa is disney land... :) hooray. I loved the story about her keeping running into a really cute guy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I would like to thank a blog called the Stylista Police, without them I would have never started blogging [even if I did start out of vengance.]


Sincerely,
D

4 comments:

Auxiliary Girl said...

Wow! I am overwhelmed with your faith in my blog. Thank you, thank for the award! I absolutely adore the Twilight series. And NO you can't have your books back!

neonina05 said...

Thanks!! LOL You have a pretty accurate description there.

Jackie said...

Omg! thanks so much! I will make a new blog post nowish....or maybe after my mom leaves to room.............

Kate said...

wow! thank u!!!

quick note tho - i live in northern ireland, not england :P

xxxx