Wednesday, February 18, 2009

As Depressed As I Should Be


I Don't Know quite why [haha I love the word quite] but I feel really Happy And I feel like making a list of 10 things I love other that my family and friends


1.) That mastercard Commercial where the person buys the hugs, and the bubbles

2.) Sleeping for 11 hours and not even realizing it

3.) A really [really] blue sky

4.) Skipping

5.) Sledding

6.) Lying Down in Green [bug- free] grass

7.) Blogging :]

8.) Writing Poetry

9.) Playing in the sand at night on the beach

10.) Pink and Green

Bonus:

11.) Laughing


Sincerely [and Still behind on NaBloPoMo],

Deborah 

3 comments:

Susan English Mason said...

Will you post one of your poems for me? Please, pretty please! I have never read one of your poems. I have not seen the mastercard commercial. Is it on Youtube? How are you feeling?

Jackie said...

I like to laugh too........LOL!

Remember at a sleepover we had and I could stop laughing- wait, I do that a lot..........never mind!

Norah said...

omg jackie i can totaly realate 2 that,,,, laughing is soooo fun..... common deborah u don't love getting hypothemia in ur feet and watching me fall in the mud just so i can c the softball field!! i thought that was pretty fun