Sunday, June 20, 2010

Official Goodbye

I have commitment issues.
Yes to writing.

I have tried many blogs (maybe ten under three different accounts). I put the most time into Fashionably Late and I will miss posting. Official goodbyes make me sad, but having a post from last year about Bastille Day is an even worse goodbye

I spent hours upon hours on the design, I tried so hard to comment on other blogs everyday. I wanted followers... really badly. I guess it's nice knowing someone appreciates your work.

How I have changed from when I started this blog:
-I decided I had a new dream school... I got accepted and will be attending this fall
-I have adopted a new style- Jack Rogers, Lilly, Vineyard Vines, and J Crew
-I love the following TV Shows:
- Glee
- Burn Notice
- Gossip Girl
- Cougar Town
- Modern Family
-I am taking my love of poetry and photography more seriously- I got a little apprenticeship at a local photographer's place (I might have posted about that)
- I found out my shoulder injury cannot be fixed by surgery
- I got a coveted spot volunteering at the hospital- the gift shop

Well, have an awesome summer, fall, winter, and spring!

I might post in the future you never really do know!

Sincerely,
D

No comments: