Sunday, June 7, 2009

Finally, summer.

Ok,

So Yesterday it was my birthday. I celebrated by eating a bunch of vanilla icing, reading, playing guitar hero, and jogging. My ideal day? Going shopping in Boston :D, and probably taking a visit down to the cape. But hey, I'm not complaining, I got to wear my Lilly Pulitzer crown =].
My Birthday presents included:
- An LG Dare [with pink case]

- Checks

- A Corum Admiral's Cup watch [I could not find a picture of it]

- A Gossip Girl Poster =]

- The Book One Fifth Avenue



And Now:

My [ambitious] Plans for summer:

-Study for the SSATs using my giant- very daunting study guide

-Reorganize and redecorate my room

-Grow out my nails

-Blog [almost] every day

~Deborah

4 comments:

Kate said...

woow cool phone!

I really want the LG cookie :)

& that looks like a good book!

xxkate

Cherry Diva said...

I LOVE that phone! My friend's got one and she's obsessed with it! Love your blog, by the way!

Deborah said...

thanks =] ok i really [really] wanted to comment on your blog about the tagged and things that make you happy post, but every time i tried to comment my computer would be like 'operation aborted cannot continue' so i just wanted to let you know i love you blog and i love your post [especially the shopping part]

Susan English Mason said...

Happy Birthday. Sorry I'm late. I was up north all weekend. I am glad it's summer so you can blog more often.