Saturday, May 16, 2009

Leighton Meester Song


"I was standing in the corner with my five best friends"

Cobra Starship+ Leighton Meester = Great Song.

Within the first ten days of release, the song "[I make] Good Girls Go Bad" has made it to number 33 in the top 100 on iTunes. And who doesn't want to hear Leighton Meester sing [and finally be able to download it on iTunes]

I would write more but i just came back from my school's version of junior prom sooo yeah i'm really tired.

I'm thinking about getting a giant vineyard vines whale wall sticker for my room.

OH AND SOME GIRL THOUGHT IT WOULD BE OKAY TO WHACK ME IN THE SHOULDER WITH HER LACROSSE STICK SO NOW I AM DECIDING WHETHER OR NOT I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL

Wow what a week!

TTFN,
Deborah

3 comments:

irremediable said...

thank you for showing me this song : )

its my new favourite !

Susan English Mason said...

Tag! You're it!

http://dreamweavingalife.blogspot.com/2009/05/six-things-that-make-me-happy.html

Kate said...

tag! you're it!

check out my blog for info.

you know u want to..

xoxo
kate