Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tagged with no Time

I was tagged by Pouty Baby to post six random things that make me happy. Easy. I have notebooks dedicated to just that and quite frankly if I had the time I think it would be fun to post them all, but with finals and everything, that's probably not going to work.




1.) Boston.
The beautiful foliage in the fall, the AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING RED SOX (I love you Jacoby Ellsbury), the Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, Revolution. What's not to love? Not to mention Newbury Street, Beacon Hill, and the Prudential Center. Boston just has this spirit about it that makes be smile.







2.) Ray Bans. The Beatles. Green Grass. Sunshine
Okay, I know it's more than one thing but these all fit together for me, they just go. I love picturing a vintage radio playing the Beatles, red Ray Bans, and the sun shining on freshly- cut green grass. (PS I know this is Katy Perry and there is no green grass but it does illustrate the image for the most part)





3.) Headbands.
I love headbands, especially Blair's. They are fun, and beautiful. Enough said.




4.) Shopping Bags.
I hope to have a collection so big one day, I can make shopping bags my wallpaper in a room. Some of my favorites- Jack Wills, Rugby, Lilly Pulitzer, Bloomingdales, and Pink bags.






5.) Palm Beach.
Lilly, Worth Avenue, palm trees, pink and green, The Breakers Hotel. I love Palm Beach I really don't know how to put it into words, but Palm Beach makes me feel happy and sunny. Happy and sunny is a good combo.






6.) Earmuffs.
Cashmere earmuffs are my big indulgence. When I was younger I used to think earmuffs were really ugly and sort of annoying. When I was younger I didn't see cashmere earmuffs, all I saw were the really puffy, furry, purple ones. I love earmuffs, my ears get cold easy so I slip these on, they are super- warm, comfy, and they are super- cute.

5 comments:

Susan English Mason said...

Yea for pink bags!

Maude Lynn said...

Definitely Pink bags!

Auxiliary Girl said...

Hey Late Girl....

It's time to post again, school is over!! lol

More preppy stuff please

soccerchic said...

LOL EARMUFFS... those r ur fav

Deborah said...

hahaha yea earmuffs are kinda my fave lmao remember when i let u wear them, and like half of the grade ended up wearing them hahaha good times